Intelligence Supporyt Group, Inc. (ISG) is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
If you simply browse our Web site:
When you visit the ISG Web site to browse information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site-—reading pages, viewing photographs, or downloading information for example—we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
This gathering and storing of information is separate from the activity described as monitoring in our Security section.
Information gathered automatically may be used for only two purposes: site management and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution (see Security).
The Web site may log visitor information from which summary statistics are created. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
The following are representative of the types of information that may be collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- and, if you linked to our Web site from a search Web site, the address of that Web site and the search term you used.